Skip to content
Yogurt Covered Pretzels
- 1 individual container of yogurt
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- splash water
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Cauliflower Pretzels
- Mix the container of yogurt with the 2 cups of confectioner's sugar. Once combined add a small splash of water to ensure the mix is dippable.
- Dip the pretzels into the yogurt mixture and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Melt the 1/3 cup of chocolate chips and drizzle onto your pretzels
- Freeze for 2 hours, or more, before serving and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.