Skip to content
Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Pretzel Cups
Dark Chocolate Coating
- 1.5-2 cups Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1.5-2 tsp Coconut Oil
- Add all of the ingredients for the peanut butter center into a bowl and mix. Shape into flat medium-sized circles.
- Melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Line cupcake tin with cupcake holders. Pour melted dark chocolate and coconut mixture into cupcake holders to cover the bottom.
- Add peanut butter center circle into the cupcake holders and lightly press down until chocolate slightly covers the sides.
- Top this with extra chocolate until the peanut butter center is no longer visible.
- Continue with this until all peanut butter cups are made.
- Once completed, place the tray into the fridge for approximately an hour. Once the chocolate has hardened, take out of the cupcake holders and serve!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.