Skip to content
Chocolate Chip Spider Energy Balls
- 1 cup natural nut butter (almond, sunflower or peanut)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup vegan mini chocolate chips
- Mini Marshmallows cut in half
- Place parchment paper on a large tray
- In large bowl mix together nut butter, cacao powder, maple syrup, almond flour and chocolate chips
- Roll mixture into 16-17 energy balls and put tray in fridge for 10 minutes
- While the energy balls are in fridge, cut each mini marshmallow in half and also carefully break each pretzel
- Remove tray from fridge
- Place mini marshmallow halves as eyes and then add chocolate chips as eye balls. Add pretzel spider legs & a mouth. Enjoy and store in fridge or freezer.
- Happy Halloween. Makes 16-17
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.