YOGURT COVERED PRETZEL PUMPKINS
- Using a fork, dip the pretzel in desired yogurt
- Make sure to use yogurt that is not too thick and can drip off a spoon.
- Pick it up with a fork and tap the fork against the container or bowl to get the excess yogurt off.
- Transfer the coated pretzel to a baking sheet lined with unbleached parchment paper.
- Break a small piece off of a pretzel and dip the end in some yogurt and place it on top of the coated pretzel to act as the stem.
- Place the coated pretzels in the freezer for a couple hours until it’s set (suggestion would be to leave overnight)
- Keep it in the freezer until you’re ready to eat them.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device