TORTILLA CHIP CRUSTED CHICKEN TENDERS
- 4 chicken tenders
- 1 1/2 cups Cauliflower Tortilla Chips, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg
- Combine the Cauliflower Tortilla Chips, salt & garlic powder in a bowl, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg, and set aside.
- Salt & pepper the chicken tenders.
- Take one tender & dip it into the egg bowl, then place it in the crushed tortilla chip bowl & coat both sides. Place the tender on a baking sheet that’s been lined with parchment paper. Repeat with remaining tenders.
- Once they’re all on the sheet, spray them with avocado oil spray.
- Bake at 375° F for 15 minutes.