- Half an onion, chopped
- Three eggs
- Salt & Pepper
- Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- From the Ground Up Sea Salt Cauliflower Tortilla Chips
- Spray a hot skillet with nonstick cooking spray and brown the chopped onions.
- Add an even layer of From the Ground Up Sea Salt Cauliflower Tortilla Chips to the pan.
- Whisk two eggs and pour over the chips, and crack the third egg directly into the pan.
- Season with salt & pepper and fold to incorporate.
- Top with an even layer of cheese and melt.
- Serve & Enjoy!