SWEET & SALTY HEALTHY SPRING TRAIL MIX
- 1 bag of Cauliflower Pretzels
- 1 1/2 cups Raw Almonds
- 1 cup Lightly Salted, Unshelled Pistachios
- 1/2 cups Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 bag of your Chocolate Candy of choice
- 1/2 cup Healthy Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 tbsp Monkfruit Sweetener, raw
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325° F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add almonds, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, monkfruit, salt & cinnamon in a large bowl and toss until combined. Then pour out evenly onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 7 minutes, then toss mixture and bake for another 7 minutes. Then combine hot nuts with our Cauliflower Pretzels in a bowl. Then add chocolate chips, stirring consistently until trail mix is coated with semi-melted chocolate. Set aside.
- After mixture has thoroughly cooled, sprinkle in colored chocolate candies. Serve as a springtime snack! This makes about 8 servings.