Skip to content
- 1 cup All-purpose or Gluten-free Baking Flour
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter or Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 Egg or 1 Flax "Egg"
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup of Cauliflower Pretzels, crushed
- 1/3 cup Dairy-free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together melted butter or oil, egg, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Mix in the flour and salt, then mix in the pretzels and chocolate chips.
- Transfer mixture to baking dish. Optional to top with some extra chocolate chips and pretzels.
- Bake for 24-26 minutes and let cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting into 8 squares.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.