SWEET N' SALTY NO BAKE VEGAN COOKIE DOUGH PRETZEL BITES
- Combine all the cookie dough ingredients together until smooth.
- Roll into teaspoon sized balls and place between two Butternut Squash Pretzels.
- Set in the refrigerator to set for 30 min.
- Meanwhile, melt the dark chocolate with the coconut oil either in a double boiler or on 50% power in the microwave.
- Dip the pretzel cookie dough “sandwiches” in the melted chocolate.
- Place back on parchment paper and set back in the refrigerator to set for another 30 min. Enjoy!
Best kept stored in the freezer or refrigerator.
- 1 cup creamy nut butter (peanut or cashew)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup fine almond flou
- sea salt to taste
- 1 - 8oz dark chocolate bar
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Butternut Squash Pretzels