SWEET & SALTY BROWNIE PRETZEL BITES
- White Chocolate
- Butternut Squash Pretzels
For the no bake brownie mix
- 1/2 Cup of Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup of Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup of Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsps of Water
- Mix together the Almond Flour, Coconut Sugar, Almond Butter, Cocoa Butter and water until a thick brownie dough type batter forms.
- Stuff two Butternut Squash Pretzels with the brownie batter.
- Place on the fridge until it hardens together and gets cold.
- Melt your white chocolate (or any kind of chocolate you want) and dip the little bites in it.
- Sprinkle with dark cocoa sugar and enjoy!