Spicy Sweet Potato Dip
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1-2 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 lime (juiced)
- Cauliflower Tortilla Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel sweet potato, cut into small cubes, and crush garlic gloves with knife.
- Spread sweet potato and garlic on the baking sheet, drizzle with oil, salt & pepper, and roast for ~30 mins or until tender.
- Allow to cool slightly, then add to food processor and purée until smooth.
- Add in tahini, all seasonings and lime juice. Blend well. If you want the dip to be thinner, add a tablespoon of water at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Pour into serving bowl and serve with Cauliflower Tortilla Chips – ENJOY!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device