Skip to content
Spicy Black Bean Dip
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 15.5 oz Black Beans
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeno pepper, halved with seeds for extra spice
- 1 Chipotle pepper from the can, optional
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice, plus more if desired
- 3 tbsp salsa
- 1.5 tsp taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- Cauliflower Potato Chips
- Drain the black beans and pour into a microwave safe container, Microwave for 30 seconds to soften.
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor. If you don’t have a food processor, you can use a blender. With a blender, it will become completely smooth like hummus without any chunkiness.
- Pulse for 10 seconds at a time. Add in 1 tbsp of water as needed to allow the dip to blend. I usually add up to 4 tbsp. Remember, you want the dip to remain thick and creamy.
- To serve cold, just garnish with chopped tomatoes, chopped jalapenos, chopped cilantro and cotija cheese. To serve warm, microwave of bake until warm. Garnish and serve with chips!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.