SOUR CREAM & ONION CRUSTED WINGS
- 1 pack chicken wings
- 1 pack chicken drumsticks
- 4 tbs olive oil
- fresh cilantro
- Sour Cream & Onion Cauliflower Potato Chips
- Trader Joes Honey Aleppo sauce for dipping
- Take out wings and drumsticks from fridge and let sit for 10 min to get to room temp. Pay dry and set aside.
- Add Sour Cream & Onion Cauliflower Potato Chips to a food processor and process until it’s crumb like. Add crumbs to a large bowl and pour in olive oil. Mix until crumbs and olive oil are evenly combined, can add more olive oil if it’s too dry.
- Dip wings and drumsticks into the crumb mixture and press on to make sure all the angles are covered.
- Air fry at 400° F for 10 minutes. Then flip and air fry for another 8 minutes. Depending on air fryer size, you may have to cook in a few batches.
- Top with fresh cilantro and honey Aleppo sauce on the side for dipping.