Skip to content
- 1 4.5oz bag Butternut Squash Pretzel Twists
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 3/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Fine-grain Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Flaky Sea Salt, to sprinkle
- Melt the coconut oil in a medium pot over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the maple syrup, vanilla, and salt, and bring to a boil, continuing to stir occasionally.
- When it reaches a boil, allow the mixture to cook without stirring for 4 minutes. Stir in the baking soda (it’ll foam up—don’t worry, that’s expected and fun!).
- Pour the pretzels into a large bowl, and pour the caramel mixture over them, tossing gently to coat.
- Lay in a single layer on a parchment-lined pan, then sprinkle with flaky sea salt. Bake at 200° F for 60 minutes to dry out. Store in a tightly sealed container at room temperature for up to a week!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.