Skip to content
SALTED PEANUT BUTTER PRETZEL BARK
- 3 cups Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- Sea Salt
- 1 cup Butternut Squash Pretzels some crushed, some whole
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl & heat in the microwave at 20 sec intervals until completely melted.
- Pour the chocolate onto a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Place the peanut butter chips & peanut butter in a separate bowl & repeat the heating process.
- Drizzle the melted peanut butter in lines over the chocolate.
- Take a knife & swirl them together.
- Sprinkle the sea salt and Butternut Squash Pretzels over the top.
- Place the tray in the fridge until the chocolate is hard.
- Once hardened, cut or break apart the bark & serve!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.