Skip to content
SALTED CARAMEL COOKIES
Recipe Yields 10-12 Cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup plain non-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- Chocolate chips
- Butternut Squash Pretzels
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Combine all cookie ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Make similar size cookie dough balls on the baking sheet and place them really spread - they grow a lot!
- Press a pretzel into the dough before baking.
- Baked at 325° for 20 minutes – until golden brown.
- In a pot on medium heat, combine the syrup, peanut butter and milk.
- Stir occasionally letting it come together end thicken up – 10 mins. Once the caramel is formed, take off the heat and set aside.
- Take cookies out of the oven and let them cook almost completely.
- Drizzle caramel over the top and enjoy warm or place in the fridge to harden!
**store in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer 8-12 months!**
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.