- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Almonds, chopped
- 1 cup Butternut Squash Pretzels, crushed
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 6/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl (except for the cranberries).
- Pour the granola onto a baking sheet that’s been lined with parchment paper & spread it out to form a single layer. Bake at 325° F for 15 minutes.
- Pull out the granola & stir in the cranberries. Spread it out again on the sheet to form a single layer.
- Bake for 10-15 more minutes. Let granola cool completely on the sheet before storing it.