PLANT-BASED GREEK NACHOS
- 1 bag Cauliflower Tortilla Chips
- 1 can Organic Chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 of a Cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup Diced Red Onion
- 1/2 cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 1/4 cup (dairy-free) Feta Cheese
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- Preheat oven to 400° F degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- In a bowl toss the chickpeas with olive oil and spices.
- Spread evenly on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, tossing midway. Side aside to cool.
- On a large plate assemble a base of Cauliflower Tortilla Chips then top with the cucumber, onion, tomato, crispy chickpeas, tahini, feta & fresh parsley.