PLANT-BASED GREEK NACHOS
- Preheat oven to 400° F degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- In a bowl toss the chickpeas with olive oil and spices.
- Spread evenly on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, tossing midway.
- Side aside to cool.
- On a large plate assemble a base of Cauliflower Tortilla Chips then top with the cucumber, onion, tomato, crispy chickpeas, tahini, feta & fresh parsley.
- 1 bag Cauliflower Tortilla Chips
- 1 can organic chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 of a cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup (dairy-free) feta cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley