Skip to content
Caramel Apple Chocolate Bark
- Melt 1 cup sugar with 1/4 cup water in saucepan 8-12 mins until amber color & thick, add 6 tbsp grass fed butter, remove from heat, add 1/2 cup heavy cream, whisk in tsp vanilla & dash of salt.
- Melt 1.5 cups chocolate in microwave safe bowl in 20 second increments, stirring each time until melted. Set aside about 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to drizzle over top later.
- Spread chocolate on parchment paper lined baking sheet with rubber spatula.
- Press Pretzels into chocolate.
- Mix apples with caramel in a bowl - make sure to dry apples first, to remove any excess moisture.
- Pour caramel apple mixture over the chocolate and spread evenly.
- Pop in fridge for 30 mins.
- Melt remaining chocolate and drizzle over top. Pop in fridge another hour or until hardened.
- Cut into squares.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.