Homemade Taco Salad Bowl
- Add ground beef to a pan on medium high with olive oil & break it up into pieces.
- Add taco seasoning and keep mixing until fully cooked.
- Wash & rinse a can of chickpeas.
- For beans, we use creole red beans from @adozencousins but you can also use any other beans you like!
- Smash 1/2 avocado with a squeeze of 1 lemon. add pepper and salt and mix to combine.
- Add spinach to the base & cut it up, top with chickpeas, beans, ground beef, avocado and 1 tbsp greek yogurt & squeeze some more lemon on top.
- Enjoy with Nacho Cauliflower Tortilla Chips.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device