HEALTHY SALTED PRETZEL BROWNIES
- 1/2 cup Avocado Oil
- 1 1/4 cups Unsweetened Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 3 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Fine Grain Sea Salt
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon Coconut Sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- I tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Butternut Squash Pretzel Twists
- Flaky Sea Salt, to top
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a 9” x 9” pan with parchment paper, so some hangs off the ends as a handle to lift the finished brownies with.
- In a microwave or double boiler, melt the avocado oil and chocolate until smooth. Set aside to cool while you make the rest of the batter.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and 1 cup of coconut sugar.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat until smooth. Pour in the avocado oil and chocolate mixture and stir until smooth. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Gently lay down a single layer of Butternut Squash Pretzel Twists, then add a generous sprinkle of flaky sea salt.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a knife in the center comes out clean. Let cool completely in pan before removing, cutting into squares, and serving.