Skip to content
HEALTHY BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken, chopped (you can use rotisserie)
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup avocado oil-based mayo
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- pinch of salt
- Parsley or Chives to top, finely chopped
- Cauliflower Potato Chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Add chicken, hot sauce, avocado mayo, and spices to a bowl. Mix to combine completely.
- Pour into a small casserole dish, and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until dip is hot and bubbling.
- Allow to cool slightly before topping with parsley or chives. Serve with Cauliflower Potato Chips.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.