Healthier French Onion Dip
- Drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups sliced white onion
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cauliflower Potato Chips
- Heat olive oil on a pan, then add sliced onions.
- Sauté on medium high heat for 30 minutes.
- Add garlic, and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Combine sautéed onions with greek yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, salt & pepper.
- Serve with Cauliflower Potato Chips for an incredible duo!
you might enjoy our
other tasty recipes
sign up for news and deals
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device