Skip to content
Harissa Pumpkin Hummus
- 1 can chickpeas or cannelloni beans
- 2 tbsp harissa
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup tahini
- lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- olive oil or bone broth to thin
- Butternut Squash Pretzels
- Mix chickpeas, harissa, pumpkin purée, tahini and garlic in a food processor. Process until the mixture is starting to combine.
- Season with lemon juice, paprika, salt & pepper.
- With the food process running drizzle in enough olive oil to combine and smooth to desired consistency.
- Serve with Butternut Squash Pretzels.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.