Skip to content
GREEN GODDESS SALAD
GREEN GODDESS DRESSING
- Handful cilantro or parsley
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small shallot (or half as it can be sharp in taste)
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- Assemble the salad by mixing the chopped green cabbage, diced cucumber and chopped scallions in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor add all the dressing ingredients. Puree until smooth.
- Pour dressing over salad, mix and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.