GOOEY CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- 1 cup Cauliflower Pretzels
- 2 large Eggs
- ¾ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 heaping cup of Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Peanuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all of your wet ingredients until it’s mixed well.
- Add your dry ingredients. Fold in the peanuts, pretzels and chocolate chips.
- Roll into some good sized cookies and place on your parchment paper.
- Put a Cauliflower Pretzel in the middle of each and sprinkle some sea salt.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes to be sure they are EXTRA gooey.