GARLIC BEETROOT HUMMUS
- 1 Beet
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can chickpeas
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 cloves garlic
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Parsley & Everything But The Bagel Seasoning to top
- Cauliflower Potato Chips
- Peel and dice beet into a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic powder, pink salt, and pepper.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
- Once beets are done, add them to a food processor and pulse a few times.
- Then add 1 can of chickpeas (drained and rinsed), tahini, garlic cloves, and lemon juice.
- Puree for 2 1/2 minutes, adding 1 tbsp olive oil halfway thru the mixing time.
- Serve topped with parsley and Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
- Dip your Cauliflower Potato Chips and enjoy!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device