Skip to content
Easy Homemade Hummus
- 2 (15-ounce) cans of chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (plus more for topping)
- Juice of two lemons
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Sprinkle of paprika for topping
- Cauliflower Pretzel Sticks
- Add all of your ingredients to a food processor or high speed blender, and blend until smooth & creamy.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Top with a drizzle of EVOO & a sprinkle of paprika.
- Serve with Cauliflower Pretzel Sticks – Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.