Skip to content
Cookie Dough Stuffed Pretzel Sammies
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbs liquid sweetener (honey or maple syrup)
- 1-2 tsp vanilla
- Cauliflower Pretzels
- Chocolate chips (some for the dough, some to melt for dipping)
- 1-2 tbs coconut oil
- Combine nut butter, coconut flour, liquid sweetener, vanilla, and chocolate chips in a bowl.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and let sit in the fridge for approx. 15 minutes.
- Place dough in between Cauliflower Pretzels carefully so pretzels don’t break.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave for 30 second segments until melted thoroughly.
- Dunk pretzel sandwiches into chocolate and place back in the fridge for an hour! I recommend storing in the fridge as well. ENJOY!!!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.