Skip to content
Chocolate Sea Salt Chip Cookies
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup plain fat free greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips
- Cauliflower Potato Chips Sea Salt - crushed up
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
- Mix together all of the ingredients, except chocolate and the Cauliflower Potato Sea Salt Chips, until well mixed.
- Fold in chocolate chips and crushed chips
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.