Skip to content
Baked Zucchini Fries
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Cut zucchini into fries
- Smash From the Ground Up Cauliflower Sea Salt Stalks into a breadcrumb mixture
- Add garlic powder, basil, pepper, and parmesan cheese & stir to combine
- Coat each piece of zucchini in egg, then coat with breadcrumb mixture and add to baking sheet
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
Prepare dip while fries are baking: Combine Greek yogurt, lemon, chives, salt & pepper & stir to combine
- Serve zucchini fries with dip and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.