Sea Salt Cauliflower Cracker-Crusted Chicken Bites
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt & pepper to taste
- From the Ground Up Sea Salt Cauliflower Crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Smash the Sea Salt Cauliflower Crackers in a plastic bag
- Season with salt & pepper to taste
- Slice chicken breast into strips
- Brush the chicken strips with beaten egg
- Add chicken to the bag with the cracker crumbs and mix thoroughly
- Add to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce & enjoy!