snacks with a
No vegetable has had a bigger glow up than cauliflower – and we are loving it! The once unassuming side dish is now a superhero veggie. Made famous for being naturally low-carb, cauliflower is a magical ingredient swap. We’re proud to say you can find cauliflower at the top of our list because… no one puts cauliflower in a corner.Try our cauliflower snacks
Some say it’s a favorite Fall staple, but we say Butternut Squash needs to be celebrated all year long. Known for its distinct nutty flavor, this pear-shaped veggie can be made savory or sweet – and for that, we are thankful. It’s been roasted, pureed, spiralized and now we’re making it totally snackable.Try our butternut squash snacks
we believe in
keepin' it real
Made with Real Cauliflower and Real Butternut Squash
Satisfy your cravings
Sweet and salty
Hot & spicy
Plant-Based Greek Nachos
- Preheat oven to 400° F degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- In a bowl toss the chickpeas with olive oil and spices.
- Spread evenly on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, tossing midway.
- Side aside to cool.
- On a large plate assemble a base of Cauliflower Tortilla Chips then top with the cucumber, onion, tomato, crispy chickpeas, tahini, feta & fresh parsley.
- 1 bag Cauliflower Tortilla Chips
- 1 can organic chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 of a cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup (dairy-free) feta cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
Sweet and Salty Pretzel Balls
- Crush the Butternut Squash Pretzels.
- Then, in a bowl mix everything together.
- Roll into little bite size balls.
Perfect to pull out and snack on when you’re craving something sweet AND salty!
Hot & Spicy Cauli-Crackers Mix
- Put the almonds, popcorn & Chex on a baking sheet & spray with coconut oil spray.
- Bake in a toaster oven at 350° F for 5 minutes.
- While things are baking, mix together all the ingredients listed to make the Hot & Spicy Seasoning.
- Toss everything into a bowl, stir & serve!
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 cup sea salt popcorn
- 1 cup whole grain chex
- 1 cup Cheddar Cauliflower Crackers
- 1 pkg spicy thai kelp jerky
- 2-3 tbsp hot & spicy seasoning mix
- Hot & Spicy Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder