VEGAN & GLUTEN-FREE PUMPKIN PIE
- 2 handfuls of Butternut Squash Pretzels
- 2 Medjool Dates
- 2/3 cup of Walnuts
- 2 cups of 100% Pure Pumpkin Purée
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar or Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 can of Coconut Cream (refrigerated overnight)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- To make the crust, mix the Butternut Squash Pretzels, medjool dates and walnuts together in a food processor or a small handheld chopper.
- In a bowl, mix together Pumpkin Puree, Pumpkin Pie Spice and Coconut Sugar. Place on top of the crust layer.
- Open the can of coconut cream and scoop the top cream out leaving the liquid at the bottom of the can. Mix the vanilla and maple with the cream using a mixer and beat until creamy and whipped. Use for the 3rd layer on top of the pumpkin mixture.
- Repeat this again to get a 3 layered dessert doubled up in a cup! Top with more crust pieces and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.