HEALTHY FUNFETTI COOKIE DOUGH DIP
- 1 can Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained (aka Chickpeas)
- 1/2 cup Nut Butter
- 3-5 tbsp Honey or Maple Syrup (you can also sub for 1-3 dates or monkfruit sweetner)
- 2 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Almond Extract
- 3 tbsp Rainbow Sprinkles
- 1 bag Cinnamon Butternut Squash Stalks
- Place chickpeas, cashew butter, honey or maple syrup, vanilla extract, and almond milk into blender.
- Blend on high until smooth, you might need to stop to scrape down the sides as needed. Transfer the dip to a bowl and stir in the sprinkles! Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days for optimal freshness.