Skip to content
- Put Cinnamon Butternut Squash Stalks in a zipped baggie. Crush them into small pieces and put on a plate.
- Whisk the egg, vanilla, cinnamon and milk together in a shallow bowl.
- Slice your bread into sticks. soak bread in the egg mixture on both sides for 5 min.
- Dip each bread slice into the Butternut Squash crumbs until completely covered. Cook in a pan with coconut oil over medium heat. Flip every few minutes. Serve with fruit and maple syrup. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.