CINNAMON BUTTERNUT SQUASH CRUSHED FRENCH TOAST STICKS
- 1/2 cup Cinnamon Butternut Squash Stalks
- 2 pieces of Bread
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- Put Cinnamon Butternut Squash Stalks in a zipped baggie. Crush them into small pieces and put on a plate.
- Whisk the egg, vanilla, cinnamon and milk together in a shallow bowl.
- Slice your bread into sticks. soak bread in the egg mixture on both sides for 5 min.
- Dip each bread slice into the Butternut Squash crumbs until completely covered. Cook in a pan with coconut oil over medium heat. Flip every few minutes. Serve with fruit and maple syrup. Enjoy!