CINNAMON BUTTERNUT SQUASH STALKED TOPPED PANCAKES
- Jar of ready made caramel
- Fine sea salt
- Vanilla ice cream
- Cinnamon Butternut Squash Stalks
- Add 1tsp of salt to 4tbsp of caramel and stir together. Add more salt to taste (the flavor will get more intense the longer it’s left to blend so make sure it’s only slightly salty at this stage).
- Make up a batch of pancakes and leave to cool slightly.
- Spoon the ice cream and the salted caramel onto the pancake and decorate with Butternut Squash Stalks.