Skip to content
- 1/4 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 - 15 oz can Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 - 15 oz can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 - 15 oz can White Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 - 15 oz can Tomato Sauce
- 1 - 15 oz can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1.5 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1.5 cups Water
- Saute onion in pan on medium heat with a little water until soft.
- add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Top with cilantro, chopped red onion and cashew sour cream!
Serve with Cauliflower Tortilla Chips and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.